Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just say yes to Broadway.

There's really no point to me posting. This is the type of stuff I've been looking at all day because it's been slow and I'm addicted obsessed in love with anything related to Broadway. I also changed things up on here and found out that I had anonymous users blocked from commenting but I changed that. So comment away. I love them.

Other than that, my day's been kinda boring. How was yours?

4 comments:

Paulette said...

How funny you should post this, I was looking for you a Broad way Poster today!
You and I will just have to go to NYC and do Broad way, Ill bet we could get a good deal.
I lost 6 more pounds at the nutricionist today, woo hoo.
Mom

texasnascar said...

I like your picture. Looks like your ready for a broadway show now. You wish you could just jump on an airplane and fly to NYC and see a Broadway show this weekend.

Anonymous said...

New York City is awesome. I have been to two Broadway shows there. It is a great place to visit, but I don't think I would want to live there. It is way too crowded and hectic. One day I know you will go to NYC and have a blast.

Anonymous said...

YAY for Broadway! There is nothing like a musical! If only life were like that - everyone just bursting out into song and dance whenever no one though any different of you! How awesome would life be!

And did you know that Alen Menken is working on a Broadway Musical version of Father of the Bride and Sister Act! How cool would those be! Although, I still can't get over the fact that they are making Spiderman the Musical with music by Bono! Even still, Broadway Rocks!