Monday, January 14, 2008

I feel their pain...




And that's all I'll say about that.


On to other things! What a weekend. You know those weekends you have that are really busy and crazy yet really fun? That'd be my definition of this weekend.

Friday night was calm, mom and I went to dinner after I got off work and that's pretty much all we did. Saturday I went to the store and bought stuff to make (HOMEMADE) brownies. And then came home and made them. That took me a while. Then we got a call from mom's friends asking if we wanted to come over and play Apples to Apples. That's my all time favorite game so of course I was excited.

I've seen concerts quieter than that house was while we were playing. I'm a pretty quiet person. I'm more of a listener and a thinker than a talker. I'm not used to loudness. Caleb and I were never really loud growing up. My parents aren't loud people. It was loud and crazy and sometimes I wanted to just hide under the table, but I had so much fun.

Sunday I went to Church and of course that was fun. I felt like I was in a real life game of Monopoly during Life Groups but that's okay.

After Church I went to a Cowboys Game watching party and I had a blast there, too! The ONLY thing that would have made it better is if the Cowboys would have actually, ya know, won. But even though they didn't win it was still a really good time.

So that was my really fun weekend.

Now I'm at work and we're pretty busy. It's making time go by fast so that's good. My plans for tonight are go to home and watch Queen Sized. (Thanks, Brian!)

I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that pic is toooo funny, and I know your pain is correct... ahem
I am so glad you had a great time this weekend, you deserve some great fun!
Thanks for going to breakfast with me this morning, it was a sweet time baby.
mom

texasnascar said...

You are correct. Sunday would have been a great day if the Dallas Cowboys won. I felt the pain. What a great season they had. Hope they carry the momentum for the 2008 season.