This is a picture of some of my friends. From left to right is Kelly, Rachel S. (whose actually Rachel H. now), Rachel W. (whose actually Rachel P. now), and me (excuse my pasty looking white arms... we'll just say its from the glare of the sun out the window)! Rachel got married last June and we never had time to throw her a bachlorette party, so this weekend was a combination of parties. A bachlorette party and her birthday party since her birthday was last Monday.We all met at her house on Friday night and went to Downtown Fort Worth and stayed at an Embassy Suites hotel right smack down in the middle of downtown. It was so much fun! We laughed, played games, ate, watched movies and just hung out. We haven't had a chance to do that since before the wedding so it was fun to catch up.
I rode back to Rachel's house with Laura (Rachel's mom) and Rachel and we stopped at different places to get stuff for her birthday party and she said we were her "funny-fun-friends." Rachel has always had a way with words. Sometimes she'll say stuff and it won't make sense at all but it'll be hilarious and I liked how "funny-fun-friend" sounded.
And I'm totally posting pictures tomorrow of my room. I promise.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
1 comment:
Wow what a weekend. I am glad you had a wonderful time with your friends. Rachel sounds like a funny person. It must have been exciting to be in her wedding.
Post a Comment